Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Automix behaviour and some observations

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

1 ) I use the two deck Automix. Track A is playing at deck 1 and track B autoloads on deck 2 as second (as it should). I want to alter the list and I i use command "load deck 2" on track (let's say E) to play next as second and autoloads. But then, when i move up (let's say the track G or any other) as third (or in any other place ) ,track B autoloads again as second as it was initially . 2) I switch off the Automix , i load any track to deck 2 (command 'load deck 2") from the MAIN LIST (not the Automix list). I switch on the Automix . When i move any track in the Automix list , it autoloads again the initial Track 2. My point is that command "load deck" is being canceled by simply moving any track on the list . And this can be a problem when moving tracks from a large list (let's say i want to change genre and i load f.ex the 55th track, it brings me back in the 2nd) and without an UNDO button this can be a problem 3) I switch off the Automix, DRAG a track from the MAIN LIST so to play next. I switch on the Automix and it does not load it to the Deck (Automix does not activate). I have to move any other track in the Automix list to activate the Automix . 4) A Track is playing on deck 1. I DRAG a Track from the MAIN LIST to the position under the playing track in the Automix list and it autoloads. I manually mix them with the Automix on. But if i move any of the two tracks , BOTH decks stop. So ,confusing the Automix is possible. Mixing ın Automix using both manual and auto, changing playlists or altering the playıng lıst could trıcky .Thank you for your patience. P.S Smart mixing in Automix is excelent but when 'cut' is activated (which sometimes the mixing is bad) the 'Fade Remove Intro' instead may be nicer. Tnx

geposted Sun 30 Aug 20 @ 4:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)