Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: DMXArtNetNtx - Page: 2
Hello, I'm using VDJ 2023 with Win10 64bit and the plugin (Compilation v2020 test) showes no actions. Every button I'm pushing, have no reaction without the 'About'-button. I created an empty config-file (the name ist from the About-Window: 'DMXArtNetNtx_Master_Audio.conf'), but no changes. Then I copied the content of the config-file from VDJartnet, started with destination IP into the config-file. Nothing happens. What can I do now?

Thank you for every help.

Tom

geposted Fri 14 Apr 23 @ 8:18 pm
hi, i've got some troubles with DMXARTNETXNTX app for VDJ 2023. After installing cannot open config and QLC+ receives no signal as well. The only button that reacts is "ENABLE".
The both programs are on one PC

Thanks for your support

geposted Tue 18 Jul 23 @ 5:44 am
Hi, seems like I have the same problem. When I install the DMXArtNetNtx Plugin in VDJ, I am Not able to use the config Button. I checked the installation folders and I couldnt find the DMXArtNetData folder in the VirtualDJ folder. The installation of the .dll file is working. So I guess there is an issue with the installation of the Plugin using the Version VDJ 2023. Please help us to fix it.

Thank you so much for your excellent plugin and support.
Andy

geposted Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 3:29 pm
By the way, I am using Win11

geposted Mon 08 Jan 24 @ 6:32 pm