Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: wow its a killer program 2021

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i was out and left behind with the 2018 . so i said get with the times.. 2021 version. i installed it and there was lots of problems and still will be .. but be patience .and trust in the outstanding team and staff for being there. all who read this just remember your machine is only as smart as the operator.. so get to know your machine. what not and what can! just think of all the information that goes with this program.. go job staff. tech. team. and community.... its takes all of us to make this work and work better. in short i got to play with the program 2021 and wow how well stems work. how i enjoyed this and keeping time was a big thing for me cause all the problems a had trying for the past year.. so again hats off to those behind the curtain. there will other problems but that's what makes virtual dj the best .. never giving up. happy new to all and keep rock'in VDJ community!

geposted Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 4:33 pm
Happy new year to you too ;-)

and keep on rockin the software.... ;-)

geposted Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 6:12 pm
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I can just say:
Comming from Traktor (5 years) over Serato (2 years) over Rekordbox (3 years).....finally ended up at VDJ.
I was teased from the instant stems....got the trial version....went STRAIGHT into Infinity Pro.

It was a little tricky getting used, but after a little practice I can say: Hell, never had so much fun with Serato or Rekordbox. And for the "non-pro" blaming guys: I had with VDJ so far not a single crash....can´t say this from the "pro" software ;)

geposted Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 8:48 pm
you know things will only get better in every way. bulit 6240 and still you know there will be the staff and those people with all those crazy ideas and you who you are constantly thinking and tweaking .. high performces machines make things work. and lets not forget the operator..

geposted Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 2:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)