Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Vestax vci400 Denon 3900

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Well got my new laptop and have connected everything but it's not working how I imagined. Can someone help, I think it's in the mapping.

I have 2 denon sc3900s and a vci 400.
How I want it to work the 3900s will be decks 1 and 2. The vci400 decks control decks 3 and 4. I've set the vci400 deck switches to c and d. But things aren't working. The deck buttons don't work. But I can move the job wheel and it will scrub on decks 3 and 4. But the play buttons don't work. The performance pads aren't working.
So how can I get this working correctly?

geposted Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 11:03 pm
Does the vci400 work without the denon???

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 2:21 am
Yes it does.

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 2:31 am
I will pay for the help.

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 4:20 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is the deck selection in controller options for the vci?

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 11:07 am
If you mean on the vci400 they are set to c and d...if you mean a software setting...please direct me to where it is...

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 2:41 pm

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 2:57 pm
Automatic (1,2,3,4)

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 3:12 pm
Pick your controllers in the box on the left and assign them to the decks you want to control in the drop down on the right.

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 4:01 pm
Thank you. Another question I have, being I've mapped my vci400 to my liking, I have to disable built in definitions for my custom mapping, but that disables the platter on my 3900s, because the 3900s are using the built in VDJ definitions and mappers. How can I overcome this to use both?..

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 5:13 pm
Make sure the name of your custom definition name starts by with "force-"
Anyway, probably the reason why the VCI is not correctly working then by default is because there's a mistake in the definition.
What's the reason you can't use the built-in definition for the VCI and just use a custom mapping?

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 6:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I'd propose to use default files, so have disableBuiltinDefinition to No and no force-file in Devices folder , and use the default/factory mapping to make sure there is no bug in hardcoded files, then we can troubleshoot further with your custom files and see what you have changed there.

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 6:22 pm
Adion wrote :
Make sure the name of your custom definition name starts by with "force-"
Anyway, probably the reason why the VCI is not correctly working then by default is because there's a mistake in the definition.
What's the reason you can't use the built-in definition for the VCI and just use a custom mapping?

The vci400 is part of my mobile setup so I have a map file with "force" included, this file is my mapper I've used since I've had the vci400, it's the way I like it.
I also have home dvs setup that was a Voxoa m70 and 2 1200s, I sold the 12s and replaced them with the 3900s.
What I'm doing is trying to use the vci400 with the 3900s and sell the Voxoa m70. I wanna keep the vci400 mapping the way it is because it will still be used for mobile also, using 2 decks without the 3900s . But when I'm home it will be used with the 3900s and 4 deck. I hope that explains what I'm trying to achieve.

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 6:54 pm
Took a nap..ill send the right now
I'll send the mapper and device files.

geposted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 10:35 pm
Sent

geposted Tue 16 Feb 21 @ 7:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)