Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video Lyric Effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was wondering if there are any other effects available apart for the 'Float Up' and 'Subtitle' ones. I used to use Rekordbox for a while when I had Pioneer gear and their lyric effects were very good - big letters, blocky text, looking like to 'lyric videos' that you see.
Thanks!

geposted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 8:19 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
+1
For big letters... font and size are selectable but...missing things existing elsewhere in VDJ:
- background color & transparency for blocky text in subtitle
- outline and shadow like in text effect
- auto text shrink to fit is missing here where it would be usefull
(feature really annoying in videoskins where fixed size is needed, and missing in text lines where it would be fine too instead of cut or scroll)
... this make me remember the old time of KaraDos KaraLin & KaraWin

As well text effect could take advantage of 'Float Up' by the way

geposted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 8:52 am
Rekordbox lyrics looked like this - they could be overlaid transparently over the music video.

geposted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 9:27 am
Pretty sure the Pioneer one is extremely limited (few songs), and its also from 3rd party provider (Cotodama) and not from Pioneer, so their agreement is also limited (max songs you are allowed for) and also not free (lyrics being an extra subscription at $15 a month)

Might come something in VirtualDJ in future ;-)

geposted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 10:48 am
Hi - yes I did pay a sub for it with Pioneer,... but the actual lyrics work well in VDJ - the net search finds them well and they do sync well, but it's just what they look like onscreen that lets them down!

geposted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 10:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)