Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Rane One and the cue knob
rojo821Home userMember since 2011
When i turn my cue knob over to the left, I still hear the music from my main output. no cue button is pressed so there should be silence until i press the cue button. That is not happening. I thought it was something wrong with Rane One but when I used Serato it worked exactly how it is supposed to. Silence until I prss the cue button. Maybe there is a setting that i need to change. If so, could you inform me on it so I can setup my cues for an incoming song without listening to the current song. Thanks in advance

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 12:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
probably getting master output, check the master mixer panel to set your headphone mix

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 12:42 pm
check the cue mix knob.. .

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 1:28 pm
that's the cue knob I was referring to. when it is all the way to the left music from the main source is still being heard.

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 1:45 pm
in one ear or both?

geposted Mon 17 May 21 @ 3:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What is your OS (Windows/Mac) and what do u have in VDJ Audio Setup ?

geposted Mon 17 May 21 @ 4:20 pm
I can hear it on one ear when turned all the way to the left. I'm running Windows 10. I'm sure it is a setting that I am overlooking because it works perfect in serato.

geposted Tue 18 May 21 @ 8:19 pm
split cue switch on the hardware if not that setting splitHeadphones

geposted Wed 19 May 21 @ 6:30 am
rane one... i got the same problems... split que not working and headphone can't change... only heading the master output?? help...

geposted Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 12:00 pm
kevelinPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I have also the same issue. I need help...

geposted Mon 03 Apr 23 @ 2:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Headphones work as expected here (1.0.1 ASIO drivers for Windows) and indeed it's a hardware operation, meaning that all HP knobs and PFL buttons may reflect to the skin, but they operate on their own (fake mode).

As for the Split-Headphones, it's like that on almost all InMusic (Denon, Rane etc) devices.
When enabled (front-panel switch), you need to put the CUE/MIX knob in the middle so that you hear the PFL Decks on one ear and Master on the right. the CUE MIX knob works like a "HP Crossfader".

geposted Mon 03 Apr 23 @ 4:14 pm