Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Back to Basics - Page: 1

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 1:06 am
where can I see larger screenshots of this skin, before installing it ?

geposted Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 5:05 am
iamanotheryou wrote :
where can I see larger screenshots of this skin, before installing it ?

You can see screenshots where you select skins in the software under extensions, as well as on site, if you click the link in first post

geposted Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 9:45 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
click in app is news to me [how new is that?]
I'm getting a forever loading wheel

geposted Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 10:10 pm
locodog wrote :
click in app is news to me [how new is that?]
I'm getting a forever loading wheel

Works like a charm here. Been there for a few years, ever since 2018 version

geposted Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 10:22 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Does not work all the time everywhere since last year^^ (here I can't get them anymore now)
it looks like some networks do not allow the images provider anymore (connecting elsewhere may differ or not)
(loading rotating flower forever)

geposted Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 10:47 pm
Odd.. No issues on any network or computer here. Works great.
Nothing special about it, downloading images internet as done since infancy

Try empty /documents/virtualdj/cache/plugins/

geposted Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 10:49 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
not here, cleared cashe, [with vdj off] restarted and still infinite loading wheel.

geposted Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 12:31 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

geposted Thu 17 Jun 21 @ 2:06 am
Nice but there's 1 lil issue here that needs fixing. I hv my waveCenter settings set to 'left' and on the skin there are 2 translucent triangles on either side of the waveform bars where the 'left' position would be in a vertical view. However the line to mark the portion of the beat being played as the wave passes along the wavetrack is still in the centered position and this makes reading the waves via sight very challenging.

I'm on a macbook pro using Catalina OS

geposted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 3:24 am
Dunks1980 wrote :
Discussion about Back to Basics

Congrats on the Nice Basics skin nicely done. Just a Subjection can you place the waves hiding control into the posted photo area? It will give you more room to make the waves wider. Just an idea. I'll like it better. Either ways Thanks.!!!

geposted Tue 20 Jul 21 @ 1:22 am
@SHABBA KHE @FD-SALSOUL-DJ
A new update should land soon that should cover your requests.

geposted Sun 25 Jul 21 @ 8:33 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :

Thanks. Looking good also can you make the Waves full length from end to end that empty space on the right side could be done better. Sorry for been so demanding. Thanks.!!!

geposted Mon 26 Jul 21 @ 4:19 pm
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :
[quote=Dunks1980]@SHABBA KHE @FD-SALSOUL-DJ

Thanks. Looking good also can you make the Waves full length from end to end that empty space on the right side could be done better. Sorry for been so demanding. Thanks.!!!

geposted Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 10:38 pm
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :
[quote=Dunks1980]@SHABBA KHE @FD-SALSOUL-DJ

geposted Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 10:39 pm
Can the moving waveforms be under the stationary waveform side by side.

geposted Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 5:26 am
Dunks1980 wrote :

Don't know why i didn't get this reply in my email, but prior to seeing ur msg i visited the extensions and saw the update to this skin. Clicked on it and was pleased to see that the issue was resolved. Well done and thank you.

geposted Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 1:04 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Can the moving waveforms be under the stationary waveform side by side.

I have no plans for doing this as there are already skins that cover that type of layout.

geposted Fri 30 Jul 21 @ 10:54 pm
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Maybe, still not sure, I was planning to put something there but haven't got around to it.

geposted Fri 30 Jul 21 @ 11:01 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Maybe, still not sure, I was planning to put something there but haven't got around to it.

Ok. Your hard work is appreciated. I just so that the empty space at the right end and thought it look better with the waves going all the way, But as you said you have other IDEA. Either ways Thanks for a well design Skin. Keep up the Good Work.!!!

geposted Fri 30 Jul 21 @ 11:57 pm
50%