Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: mapping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I would like to remap my cue button on my midi. What I would like it to do: 1st touch, go to beginning of track; 2nd touch - go to first cue, 3rd touch, go to 2nd cue. Each touch should progress it through the cues until there are no more, then it restarts the process back at the beginning. Can anyone help? Please and Thank You.

geposted Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 7:01 pm
Also, my midi allows me to tap the side of the platter to speed it up or slow it down to catch the right spot to mix the track or keep it on tempo. The skin doesn't give me that option (the platters are scratch only). If I have 2 buttons that I am willing to remap, what would the command be for 1 button to advance slightly and one to slow it down slightly? Again, please and Thank You!!

geposted Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 7:09 pm
Try the stop button, already works like that ish.. (for the cue parts in first post)
Maybe thats all you'd want

For the speed up/down (aka nudge or pitch bend) the most similar would be the + and - buttons under the pitch fader in skin (aka bitch bend)

If you want to map to button try : pitch_bend -2% 500ms
(and +2% other way, the second param 500ms will make it double every half second, can leave out)

You can adjust the values to own likings for sensitivity and speed up

geposted Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 7:09 pm
Unfortunately, my start button doesn't work like that. Mine works like a start, pause, restart same spot as you stopped. I want something that will will jump to start, cue1, cue2, cue3, back to start (if only 3 cue points), etc.

geposted Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 9:31 pm
yeah depends a bit on the mapper..
But try map a keyboard key or button with the action stop

That would be the easiest way to get something similar, and perhaps plenty.
It will cycle through the cue points, as well as beginning of song etc

geposted Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 9:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)