Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Unable to Broadcast From New Computer
Hi, I have been broadcasting fine until i brought a new laptop, since then it says that i am broadcasting and all looks fine at my end but when i use the link and look on my phone it says im offline........I go on my old laptop and it works fine...........i assume my router is fine as it is ok on one system and not the other, says to me it must be a problem with my new laptop, i have created new rules in the firewall that duplicate the old system but cannot seem to sort it........Can someone help me Please

geposted Sun 11 Jul 21 @ 10:04 am

geposted Mon 12 Jul 21 @ 12:28 pm
I have new computer and I am having the same issue< I have don't the firewall setting, opened the port, checked the port, tried direct stream, a steam service all of that, and still "stream off line".... Did you ever find a fix for this, 100 google searches and I have no answers.... all work well on my old pc and all settings on each are the same. help me please

geposted Sat 24 Sep 22 @ 1:41 pm
TonyB TonyB wrote :
Hi, I have been broadcasting fine until i brought a new laptop, since then it says that i am broadcasting and all looks fine at my end but when i use the link and look on my phone it says im offline........I go on my old laptop and it works fine...........i assume my router is fine as it is ok on one system and not the other, says to me it must be a problem with my new laptop, i have created new rules in the firewall that duplicate the old system but cannot seem to sort it........Can someone help me Please

I have new computer and I am having the same issue< I have don't the firewall setting, opened the port, checked the port, tried direct stream, a steam service all of that, and still "stream off line".... Did you ever find a fix for this, 100 google searches and I have no answers.... all work well on my old pc and all settings on each are the same. help me please

geposted Wed 28 Sep 22 @ 6:15 pm