Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: What Happened to the Numark NS7II Skin?
There used to be a NS7II skin that I used exclusively here back when I was DJing a lot, took a few year break and it's gone! Does anyone know how I can still get it? It made things a lot cleaner for me

geposted Fri 01 Oct 21 @ 2:01 am
no1djkbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Did you ever find it?

geposted Sun 24 Apr 22 @ 3:56 pm

geposted Sun 24 Apr 22 @ 4:45 pm
DJ crsBPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
hi i have it if you still need:)

geposted Tue 19 Jul 22 @ 10:55 am
mine is missing too looked on wicked 's post and its not in there

geposted Tue 19 Jul 22 @ 1:13 pm
I didn't know there was an NS7II skin, it must surely need updating to work properly with the current build?

geposted Tue 19 Jul 22 @ 2:35 pm
There used to be a page with all the old VDJ skins (for v7 and below) that could be accessed if you knew the link - but that seems to have been removed now.

I had a link to it in my profile, just for my own use, but now it just links to the current skins page.

Anyway, the main thing to know is that any skin can be used with any controller. It's not necessary to have a skin that looks like the controller. In fact it's better not to, because in most cases it wastes screen space. Controllers tend to be screen shaped, so if your screen is just a picture of what you've already got in front of you, then where does the browser go?

It's best to pick a skin which shows things that the controller doesn't - so no jog wheels, no mixer...

geposted Tue 19 Jul 22 @ 4:43 pm
your right on the button groovin i had it but never used it best to explore and feel your needs with what works for you so many wonderful skins great job all you people tech. staff developers script people and community there is no doubt that VDJ 2021 is up with the times not many compare with staff support.KEEP ON ROCKIN

geposted Wed 20 Jul 22 @ 12:10 am