Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: suggest a ddj
The club i spin at has a ddj sx3 i guess they dont make them any more but i sure do love it, but even used they are up there,

Can anyone recommend a ddj that is a bit cheaper yet has the basic feel of the sx3, i dont use most of the bells and whistles just basic stuff,

Thanks

geposted Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 5:10 pm
The 1000 is decent, but you could also check eBay, Craigslist, Gumtree etc. for a used one,

geposted Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 5:35 pm
buy a USED SX. I remapped the thing to make the fx select and dials turn into stem control. i bought two for 350.00 Canadian .. thats like 265 usd

geposted Sat 19 Feb 22 @ 12:23 am
Which model sx did you buy used? I guess at that price it's the original one?

geposted Sat 19 Feb 22 @ 7:55 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Stretchincanada wrote :
buy a USED SX. I remapped the thing to make the fx select and dials turn into stem control. i bought two for 350.00 Canadian .. thats like 265 usd

Can you share the setupfile ;)

geposted Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 3:14 pm
No problem..
select in mapping fx select button far left deck 1 stem_pad "HiHat"
select in mapping fx select button second from left deck 1 stem_pad "Kick"
select in mapping fx select button three from left deck 1 stem_pad "Instru"
select in mapping fx select button four from left deck 1 stem_pad "Instru"

ok now the dials above each

dial far left deck 1 stem "HiHat"
dial number 2 from left deck 1 stem "Kick"
dial number 3 from left deck 1 stem "Instru"
dial number 4 From left deck 1 stem "Vocal"

what great about the software is its simple to going into mapping and push a button or turn a dial. Brilliance on designers work.

I also like that I can press the button turn off the stem completely then turn the dial off then turn the stem on by the button and slowly fade in the dial.

we all are learning . I have over 240 mapped buttons and this stemming is absolutely incredible.

Respect to phantom and max and dj dad and loco and the crew for posting the ideas and allowing us to learn new options and skills

geposted Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 7:34 pm
Stretchincanada wrote :
No problem..
select in mapping fx select button far left deck 1 stem_pad "HiHat"
select in mapping fx select button second from left deck 1 stem_pad "Kick"
select in mapping fx select button three from left deck 1 stem_pad "Instru"
select in mapping fx select button four from left deck 1 stem_pad "Instru"

ok now the dials above each

dial far left deck 1 stem "HiHat"
dial number 2 from left deck 1 stem "Kick"
dial number 3 from left deck 1 stem "Instru"
dial number 4 From left deck 1 stem "Vocal"

what great about the software is its simple to going into mapping and push a button or turn a dial. Brilliance on designers work.

I also like that I can press the button turn off the stem completely then turn the dial off then turn the stem on by the button and slowly fade in the dial.

we all are learning . I have over 240 mapped buttons and this stemming is absolutely incredible.

Respect to phantom and max and dj dad and loco and the crew for posting the ideas and allowing us to learn new options and skills

geposted Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 1:52 am