Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Issues with connecting my Gemini G4V and VDJ infinity
I have a Gemini G4V and VDJ Infinity Pro, I connect the controller to virtual DJ and sometimes it will connect and be fine for hours but then most other times it won’t connect straight away and I’ll have to turn the controller on and off until the controller is recognised. I also have a pioneer Sb3 and it connects no issue. Has anyone dealt with this issue? G4V is compatible with VDJ as well so I don’t understand the problem. Any advice would be appreciated!

geposted Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 10:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no compatibility issue. It looks more like a (temporary) USB disconnection or powering issue.
Can't recall, does the G4V have a PSU to provide power to the device or USB powered. If optional, try to see if this happens when using the PSU.
You could also try with a new USB cable and/or use different USB port on your computer.

geposted Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 12:38 pm
djdad wrote :
There is no compatibility issue. It looks more like a (temporary) USB disconnection or powering issue.
Can't recall, does the G4V have a PSU to provide power to the device or USB powered. If optional, try to see if this happens when using the PSU.
You could also try with a new USB cable and/or use different USB port on your computer.

Both PSU and USB. I do have a feeling it’s my usb hub. Going to get another to test out. I also have a psu connection so will give it a go.

Thanks for your help mate!

geposted Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 10:49 pm