Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Roland dj 707 m sampler knob not working
Hello there, according to the documentation, the sampler knob is to adjust the volume of the samplers, that are presented(when you press the sampler buttons over the pads), but this is not happening. Can someone of you had/have this issue and is it resolved. It`s not broken because, first the controller is brand new and second when i go to the settings, and mapping, when i start play with it i see that it`s detected

geposted Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 1:11 pm
Works correctly on mine. In Options > Mapping, I have the following:
KEY: SAMPLER_VOL
ACTION: sampler_volume_master

Also in the Pro layout, there is a volume knob above the sample pads. It turns on screen when I turn the physical knob.

geposted Thu 25 Aug 22 @ 9:18 am
SOrry this is another account of me. Mine is also the same but it`s not working, nothing is happening, is this the right place to write for this issue ?.
I notice something that can help, for example when i`m in mapping tab, if i rotate lets say master knob volume, i see that there is a different value, based on where is the position of the knob, but when i rotate the sampler knob there is only "1" as a value.

geposted Thu 25 Aug 22 @ 3:43 pm
So i find out why i have this problem, into the mixer settings I was changed the mixer to be not serato, but internal, which i thought it`s a good idea, because i will use virtual dj not serato, after i change it back to serato everything is working

geposted Tue 30 Aug 22 @ 8:02 am
Ahh yes, that would do it. That setting determines what will control the volume levels. If set to Internal, the 707m will control the volume levels directly. If set to Serato, it relies on a software program to set the levels and the hardware controls just send commands to that software program.

geposted Thu 01 Sep 22 @ 7:43 pm