Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How can I play full songs?
I searched the forums couldn't find anything that is up to date.
I purchased the Pro edition of this software and I just want to play a full song... start to finish... how is this possible?? I copy the songs into automix and they still stop after 30 sec or so...thanks for the help in advance... ;0)

geposted Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 6:21 pm
First of all it doesn't look as if you've purchased anything, as you're shown as a home user.

Second, music is not free. If you wish to play tracks from a streaming service then you have to subscribe to that service.

geposted Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 6:30 pm
SepatroPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Your home version of VDJ should play full songs, that's not the issue. But maybe you are using a streaming service and do not have a proper account for that? Try with some local music files and see if the songs are fully playing. If this works, try if you can play a streamed song without the autoplay. If this works, maybe some of your autoplay settings need to be adjusted.

geposted Thu 09 Feb 23 @ 2:43 pm
hi my name is dj key im having a hard time with my music its only play for 30 seconds why what's going on

geposted Thu 09 Feb 23 @ 4:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
do you have a streaming content subscription? not a software subscription, I can see you have that, but that's just to use vdj professionally / no hardware restrictions

geposted Thu 09 Feb 23 @ 4:49 pm