Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Midifighter tiwster mapping problem
Hello, hoping for more help here. I have a Macbook Pro 1.3 with M1 chip, on the latest OSX. I have installed the mapping for the Midifighter twister but it will not work properly for me, no matter what I do. On every page or bank of the mapping the controls do the same thing, with only a few knobs working and only on the two middle decks. Even that is not working correctly though. Can someone help me? I really am trying to learn this, and as easy as it should be, it's not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

geposted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 2:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 2:27 am
djdad wrote :

I've actually factory reset and redid the firmware and the VDJ upload to the Twister 3 times. I should have mentioned that. It never fixed it. Basically it is changing pages, but each page is just acting the same ias page 1. I'll try that secondary firmware mentioned and see if that fixes it. Have a gig in 20 minutes so I'm hoping!

geposted Thu 16 Feb 23 @ 12:39 am
thank you for the help! I did the wipe again and did the custom firmware install. It was on multiple twisters firmware apparently, because that solved it.

geposted Thu 16 Feb 23 @ 1:04 am