Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: GeForce from nvidia.com
I cannot download this stupid GeForce from nvidia.com for high math on this particular edition of Windows 10. I have a gamer, Radeon RX 500 Series Display Adapter

I'm running WHQL-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-23.3.1-Win10 on a CYBERPOWER PC. Seems to ME there'd be a way to make this performance computer PERFORM. The thought of laptops being more capable doesn't make sense, this is a gamer. It says high math isn't supported. Does it HAVE to be GeForce from nvidia.com? Is there anything else? I can only use mp3's. mp4's and wav are just simply too big. Goes REAL SLOW. Takes 30 seconds to load a song. I'd like to be able to use wav. I'm kinda new to all this. Can someone please tell me how the HELL I can make this work? WHQL-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-23.3.1 is set to high performance GPU but still no luck with Virtual DJ. Please help.
thanx

geposted Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 5:45 am
https://virtualdj.com/forums/249163/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/VirtualDJ_2023___Stems_2_0_-_FAQ.html

it would be a good idea to read the above link, and then understand that just because you have a 'gaming computer' doesn't mean it's going to do what you want it to do.
and it might be a good idea to take some adult computer education classes so you can understand more about computers, how they work, and what they can and cannot do.
trying to force nvdia drivers to work with an AMD graphics card is not going to work and make it capable of performing the same tasks that you think they should.

graphics cards manufactured by AMD are absolutely not the same as nvdia cards and trying to force a 5 year old graphics card with outdated architecture to use a competing brand's drivers is just not going to work.

geposted Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 6:11 am
SepatroPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Indeed. Just as it might be a very good idea for anyone who likes to cook a decent meal to get a PhD in chemistry.

geposted Fri 24 Mar 23 @ 12:53 am