Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: branchFX
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Discussion about branchFX

To be used in conjunction with branchFXOut
You need both to have an fx branch but you don't need to do anything with branchFXOut

Wet & Dry control over most* FX

YT video

2 parts to this, I'll call them "this" and "out"
"this" fx goes first in the fx chain, it's the "dry" of our wet and dry, turn it on.
Add some other fx into the fx chain to colour the sound, that's the "wet"
Press the button on "this" fx gui, it will create an "out" fx behind the scenes.
the "out" fx is what mixes the wet and dry

you don't need to see or touch the "out" fx, everything you need is handled by "this" fx

Pressing the fx gui button destroys any existing wet dry mix point and creates a new one at the end of the FX chain.

naming convention for copies
old name="branchFX" new name="someNewName"
old name="branchFXOut" new name"someNewNameOut"

plugins you can't branch,
position plugins, like beatgrid, loopRoll, slicer, loopOut
plugins that are configured to be process last [no fx currently use process last] to branch any that do will need a variation of the "Out" plugin writing

If I've helped you out or you like my plugins, you could buy me a beer.
A buck here and there will keep me eating the finest cat food.

ThrowInToBeerFund

geposted Fri 06 Oct 23 @ 1:02 am

In testing I found some cases I wanted a different mix between wet & dry instead of a straight crossfade.
I made a variation, This one from 0.0 to 0.5 the wet stays 100% and the dry increases from 0% to 100%.
From 0.5 to 1.0 the dry stays at 100% & the wet decreases from 100% to 0%

I don't want to spam fx downloads with variations, so if you want this one send me a pm

geposted Sat 07 Oct 23 @ 6:38 pm
Licence requirements removed, new years gift for everyone[win64 users] to get their head round during this quiet part of the year.
And my mistake earlier, I restricted this one but didn't restrict branchFXOut so 6,600 home licence users have been stuck with a non function plugin for a couple of month.

thanks to the reviewer

geposted Sat 13 Jan 24 @ 5:21 pm