Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Modify browser info Pioneer Opus Quad
Is it possible to modify the info shown in the browser on the Opus Quad?
I can't see a song title quick enough when multiple artists are used. The info screen on the right tells me already almost all info but not song title. I would like to change it to song title only. Modifying the columns in VDJ browser on my laptop doesn't change anything on the Opus Browser.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 7:59 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I know cdj display recently had a tweak that allows this but don't know if that includes the quad, check controller settings in settings menu

geposted Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 8:07 pm
Already searched in Main and shortcut settings of the Opus.

geposted Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 8:44 pm
Next software update will include an option to switch the browser on Opus screen from showing "Artist - Title" to "Title" only.
It will be a controller setting, and it will require to use the factory default mapping.
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/opusquad/advanced/index.html
(last option, browserShowArtist)

If you have done extensive remapping on your Opus, then let us know and we can guide you on how to make your existing mapper compatible with the new changes.

Finally, the space on your photo "Song Title Here ??" is not accessible via HID and it's not used in PC mode. Therefore we cannot show any information there unless Pioneer enables this field with a future firmware update (which to be honest I doubt it ever will)

geposted Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 3:47 am
Today I had some time to check out the (new/current) Opus Quad default mapper with the browser (show artist - title) option added.
This is great! Displaying title only and still seeing artist/album info on the right side is just wonderfull!

Thank you for this extra configuration option!

geposted Tue 02 Jan 24 @ 6:44 pm