Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help with script
deck 1 timecode_active ? deck 3 timecode_active 1 on & deck 1 timecode_active 1 off : deck 1 timecode_active on & deck 3 timecode_active off

I have the above script mapped to a single button on my DB4 to switch between decks 1&3 and 2&4.

I would like some assistance to modify this script (same button) to simultaneously switch the pads on my MPD24 mapped to the pads on deck 1 to the control the pads on deck 3 when switched (deck 1 pad 1↔️ deck 3 pad 1 etc). Thanks

geposted Wed 31 Jan 24 @ 5:14 am
[quote=user26607515]deck 1 timecode_active ? deck 3 timecode_active 1 on & deck 1 timecode_active 1 off : deck 1 timecode_active on & deck 3 timecode_active off

I have the above script mapped to a single button on my DB4 mixer to switch between decks 1&3 (and 2&4).

I would like some help to modify this script (same button) to simultaneously switch the pads mapped on my MPD24 controller for deck 1 to control the pads on deck 3 when switched (deck 1 pad 1↔️ deck 3 pad 1 etc). Thanks

geposted Wed 31 Jan 24 @ 9:56 am
user26607515 wrote :
deck 1 timecode_active ? deck 3 timecode_active 1 on & deck 1 timecode_active 1 off : deck 1 timecode_active on & deck 3 timecode_active off

I have the above script mapped to a single button on my DB4 to switch between decks 1&3 and 2&4.

I would like some assistance to modify this script (same button) to simultaneously switch the pads on my MPD24 mapped to the pads on deck 1 to the control the pads on deck 3 when switched (deck 1 pad 1↔️ deck 3 pad 1 etc). Thanks

geposted Wed 31 Jan 24 @ 9:59 am
There's no need to quote your own post several times within hours.

Try this:
deck 1 timecode_active ? deck 3 timecode_active 1 on & deck 1 timecode_active 1 off & deck 3 leftdeck : deck 1 timecode_active on & deck 3 timecode_active off & deck 1 leftdeck

geposted Wed 31 Jan 24 @ 10:28 am
Quotes were not intentional. I attempted to edit the original for clarity not keep quoting.

Thank you for your assistance.

geposted Wed 31 Jan 24 @ 11:21 am