Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mapping buttons for variable beatgrid
Hi guys,

I have a question about (midi) mapping bpm editor controls. I have mapped one of the padmodes to a few buttons in the bpm editor. So i can set the first beat anchor and adjust the cbg. A lot of my older songs have drifting bpm/grids and i have a lot of transition tracks with 2 different bpm.

I would like to map the multiple bpm controls to my pads but i can’t find those scripts/controls. For example to add or delete another anchor.

Is this possible and if so, how do i do that?

geposted Thu 11 Apr 24 @ 10:38 am
agadj2PRO InfinityMember since 2021
hi, you´re not the first to claim for posibility to set anchor from a custom button or make it by script.
The answer is no, isn´t possible, in fact are some people claim a needed impoved performance in bpm & grid detection, they talk about try other mixers softs...free too, and they feels our loved virtual is become almost obsolete if compare whit soft who are using IA...today all is doing whith IA..isnt´t relevant..is a fashion say my soft has IA... If the grid and bpm option works well , no need rework it with beatanchors...

Only aproximation to solve the wish you have, is a plugin created by locodog, but don´t are sure if have to pay for it or not...have to go to his discord to see it...
Regards and be lucky with the research

geposted Fri 12 Apr 24 @ 11:26 am
No, advanced BPM Editor operations are not possible via script.

geposted Fri 12 Apr 24 @ 12:09 pm