Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: issuen new update b8331 with numark ns4fx
Hi, in the new update of virtual dj to version 8331, the jogwheel no longer works in scratch mode on the numark ns4fx

geposted Wed 02 Oct 24 @ 8:34 pm
I went back to the previous version and it worked again. but the fader cuts still doesn't work as it should.

geposted Wed 02 Oct 24 @ 11:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Perhaps the Decks were not in Vinyl Mode ? SCRATCH button was enabled ?

For Fader Cuts, do you get the Crossfader on the skin moving while one of the Pads is pressed ?
For best results, the CrossfaderCurve setting (from VDJ OPTIONS) should be on Scratch

Also try with ControllerTakeOverMode setting to Instant

geposted Thu 03 Oct 24 @ 4:07 am
b8308 the jogwheel works fine. but the problem with my numark continues to be the fadercut. I tried 2 identical controllers and the problem remains. but on serato everything works fine. I'll send you a video. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fKLUknNuGdk

geposted Thu 03 Oct 24 @ 11:30 am
djdad wrote :
Perhaps the Decks were not in Vinyl Mode ? SCRATCH button was enabled ?

For Fader Cuts, do you get the Crossfader on the skin moving while one of the Pads is pressed ?
For best results, the CrossfaderCurve setting (from VDJ OPTIONS) should be on Scratch

Also try with ControllerTakeOverMode setting to Instant

b8308 the jogwheel works fine. but the problem with my numark continues to be the fadercut. I tried 2 identical controllers and the problem remains. but on serato everything works fine. I'll send you a video. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fKLUknNuGdk

geposted Thu 03 Oct 24 @ 11:31 am
Did you by any chance try the Settings above ?

So F.CUTS work only on Deck 1 ?

geposted Thu 03 Oct 24 @ 8:13 pm
I confirm that it has been fixed in version 8336.

geposted Fri 04 Oct 24 @ 9:46 am
And Jogs in SCRATCH too as per your original post ? (Even though nothing is changed there - trust me)

geposted Fri 04 Oct 24 @ 1:45 pm