What are the requirements for new beta testers?
I’m a beginner DJ using VDJ but I have 16 years experience as a Presonus Studio One and Presonus mixer and AVB hardware contracted beta tester. I’m also a beta tester for a couple of iOS apps and a few VST3 plugins.
FYI, no longer testing for Studio Pro. When Fender changed the name they dropped all contracted beta testers.
I’m a beginner DJ using VDJ but I have 16 years experience as a Presonus Studio One and Presonus mixer and AVB hardware contracted beta tester. I’m also a beta tester for a couple of iOS apps and a few VST3 plugins.
FYI, no longer testing for Studio Pro. When Fender changed the name they dropped all contracted beta testers.
geposted Sat 12 Sep 26 @ 3:00 am
Beta testers come from a mix of user types but the primary requirement is that they understand some aspect of the software to a reasonable level and communicate well.
If you're thought to be suitable and needed you'll be asked.
If you're thought to be suitable and needed you'll be asked.
geposted Thu 17 Sep 26 @ 4:36 am





