Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: not sooo goood

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i mean creating this program i believe is rape. Dj's work hard and spend hours practicing trying to perfect mixing. And then now here there is this program that does everything for you making anyone can be a dj.

geposted Wed 10 Jan 01 @ 12:26 am
There's already PLENTY of programs like this on the net.... One more won't hurt anything.

geposted Wed 10 Jan 01 @ 1:02 am
I have been a DJ for the past 7 years and I personally think this is a great idea. Im even doing some gigs with my atomixmp3 setup. Now that there is a program doing the mixing, I can go and do more inserts, loops and samples since the majority of the work is done for me. It lets me concentrate on other things, which allow me to make my sessions that much better.

geposted Wed 10 Jan 01 @ 5:47 am
I totally disagree!! I have been spinning for 12 years and i love this program. Keep up the great work Atomix team, this is a kickass program.

DJ HekG

geposted Sat 13 Jan 01 @ 8:22 am
DJing is damn hard work, something I struggle with everyday. Man if we can bring more people into the music, and help them make it real... isn't that what DJing is all about? It's not about you bro, it's about the crowd..

geposted Fri 19 Jan 01 @ 12:01 am
Atomix rules, and this guy is very selfish.. This software helps DJ's focus more on giving the crowd what they want, and playing good music.... and not having the tedious tasks of counting the BPM's on all their music and making sure they match!

geposted Wed 24 Jan 01 @ 10:54 am
I guess this is what a horse would feel like when the car was invented !

geposted Mon 12 Feb 01 @ 4:05 pm
dj rakzHome userMember since 2006
if your so agenst the program why bother posting here mate

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 5:20 pm
yo
I couldn't agree more,Virtual dj has taken the art away from being a skilled Dj,i have been playing since the 80'' ..i remember when i just mastered the art of beatmixing it was a awesome feeling..

I suppose if you have not lived it you will never know what you have missed..

But as we progress into the future,software has made life a lot more time consuming, i can now do two things at once,etc put VJ on automix,whilst the guest are chilling & chatting, as i also do photograph as well, gives me time to take pictures ,so now i make doulbe the cash, thanks to the future technolgy

All in all i wouldnt like to go back in time ,i have accepted what i had and learned in the past and was great.

Lets move forward and except the changes .Can only get better

Cheers graham [musicmatch]

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 6:43 pm
Djing started to die when mp3's came out ,the market became flooded with wannabe dj's .......causing the price of gigs to go down .......but there is an up side to this .........all the wannbe dj's who didnt take the time to learn to beatmix and who rely on programs to lock beats ( this feature dosent work with all songs )........ make me sound all the better and my price has gone up since .So as the old peole say ...." the more the merrier "

geposted Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 7:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)