Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Keeping Music at an even BPM

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I'm looking into buying Atomix because I'd like to create my own mixes for aerobics classes (I'm a group fitness instructor). Before I go ahead with the purchase, however, I'd like to know if there's a way of ensuring that all the songs in my mix are at the same BPM (say, 128 BPM). If so, how do I go about doing this?

Thanks very much.

geposted Fri 16 Feb 01 @ 8:45 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
First to all users: READ THE ATOMIXMP3 MANUAL! (features section)

Then, to match the BPM (to 128 for example)
Then just load a song and set its BPM to 128 with the slider... Then load a second song and just click on the magic button to match the bpm and start to play it!

more questions ? -- service@atomixmp3.com

.:: TEAM ATOMIX ::.

geposted Sat 17 Feb 01 @ 11:47 am
Yes, I understand how to do it for two songs, but what if I want to have many songs, say a series of 8 or 9 songs, all at the same BPM, and I want to record them at this same, constant BPM. Can I do this? Thanks =)

geposted Sun 18 Feb 01 @ 11:04 pm
Been there.. done that.. the program sucks.. that's why I'm here. Thanks for the meaningless babble though..

geposted Tue 20 Feb 01 @ 4:35 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hello.

An Anonymous user sent the same message on all our forums! If he like PCDJ, he can enter the PCDJ team now and leave our website! Why wastes he his time sending us so much mails ?
Moreover I have Deleted the VERSUS forum because it isn't the goal of this forum

geposted Tue 20 Feb 01 @ 1:01 pm
Theres a simple way of doing this! As any Dj knows it isn't a very good idea to mix tracks that are too different in BPM. Its all about track selection, otherwise you going to have some tracks sounding like chipmunks and others sounding like funeral marches, even though they may be at the same BPM.....does that make some sort of sense? Basically make sure the tracks you want to mix are of similar BPM and make sure the Auto Pitch is enabled.

Hope that is of some help?

Adam

geposted Tue 06 Mar 01 @ 9:07 pm
Hello, I am a newbie to all of this. I just bought Atomixmp3 and I am trying to make an aerobics recording for my wife. I have selected a hour of songs that have a similiar tempo. I see how to match their bpm but what I find difficult is to know exactly when to come in with the second song so I do not skip a beat and be off on the tempo. I see the graph scrolling across but it seems to be hit & miss.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something here so that it is automatic? Appreciate any help with this.

Patrick

geposted Sun 09 Feb 03 @ 11:29 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Patrick.... put your two songs on the decks.... and at the point you think you want to bring in the second song....hit the beatmatch button. Set up the config. you want in the configure window. (last beat, end of song, 5 ...etc seconds) and if you want set it to auto beatmatch, auto gain. Then load up songs if you want in the far right window. (move mouse to the far right to open (click on lock icon to keep open if you want) .... and if you want atomix to do everything just click on the star in the circle. Atomix will load decks with the songs you have chosen ...and beat match and fade, cut what ever you have it set for. Play around with it .... and have fun. (Hint: pick songs you put in your play list no more than say 2 or 3 up or down in BPM than the one before it)

geposted Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 7:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)