Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Chat

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Why don' t you insert any chat rooms in this site ? It could be very useful for everybody! Think about it :)
Peroz

geposted Sun 17 Feb 02 @ 9:16 pm
Absolutely superb idea! Why didn't hink of that?!

geposted Mon 18 Feb 02 @ 3:22 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
May be for security.. In the chats rooms everybody can talk too much... This is what i think...
Bye

geposted Tue 19 Feb 02 @ 4:28 am
DJ Coc, what are you thinking? You don't believe there should be a chatroom because people can say what they want? My God, you should be a politician. What next? Are you going to recommend Thought Police?

Grown-ups don't need to be nannied in a chatroom, they can be self-governing believe it or not, and, should there enter a malevolent entity of immature mind, the grown-ups can deal with him/her in the necessary manner, I'm sure they won't end up scarred for life from the ordeal. Some of us are big boys now.

Or, if you want to be really protective, you could open another chatroom that offers 'counselling' for all those who have suffered trauma from hearing free-speech at its worst. My God, what wimps is the world breeding these days?!?! I was brought up to look after myself. If someone calls me a name, I laugh. If you call one of the young'uns a name these days, they go and seek counselling and therapy and then sue you for emotional distress and mental trauma.

Bloody Hell, bring back Military Service, the children need it...

geposted Tue 19 Feb 02 @ 5:59 pm
I agree with Dj Coc, people *can* say too much.. imagine this situation...

You've spent hours and hours on end, creating a superb product, that people love, and buy...

And you put a chatroom on your site... you get some lil punk arse warez fool joining, and spamming everyone with "GET FULL ATOMIX HERE!!!!! ...", wouldn't you be a lil bit annoyed?

Its not a case of they're holding back your free speech, they're just protecting their product, s'all...

- Bren (Syfoon)

geposted Tue 19 Feb 02 @ 9:25 pm
RosterHome userMember since 2001
Chat for registered users only!

geposted Tue 19 Feb 02 @ 10:24 pm
I totally see why a chat for anonymous users would not be a good idea .... !

Everyone has been whining about 2.1 coming out .... wouldn't you rather want the team working on a better version, or having them implement a chat room on the site ? And it's not like the forum is flooded with hundreds of messages daily ?! A chat room would be pretty dead anyway.

Thats my two cents.
Dave.

geposted Wed 20 Feb 02 @ 12:54 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I refered that someone (intencionally or not) can put a Serial Number in the chatroom.. And atomixteam cant take a controll everyday about the chatroom.-
And I spent too much money buying it, and I want the atomix-team work everyday to make a better product.
I am agree with make a chat room for registers users (all who bought it).- Anonymous has this forum and email to ask every questions.-
I hope you can understand me.-
Bye,
Dj Coc "Argentina"

geposted Wed 20 Feb 02 @ 5:53 pm
flexHome userMember since 2001
There is an unofficial chatroom on EFNet IRC, #atomixmp3
but no one ever goes there....its still running, would be nice to see some people in there. I have spoke to a few guys, but everyone comes in, leaves cos no one is there.....STAY a while.

I will be performing a live set soon using the 2.1 beta and the chatroom will be open for people to come talk and request songs. So please, stop by and say hello :)

Flex

geposted Wed 20 Feb 02 @ 10:12 pm
Got a Ddj RB. But can’t seem to locate sound card on my laptop. Any help??

geposted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 1:07 pm
CGS disco wrote :
Got a Ddj RB. But can’t seem to locate sound card on my laptop. Any help??

umm install the driver from pioneer website ... next time make you own topic this is very old and nothing to do with your issue

geposted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 1:12 pm

geposted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 1:12 pm
Locked by AMAHM for being outdated

geposted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 3:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)