Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ systems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have been trying desperatly to find a laptop with either a 3D sound card or a laptop with dual sound cards in it. The only solution that I have found is to buy a regular laptop and then to buy the Creative Labs Extigy to plug into it. Please let me know if there is anything out there that you guys have found!

geposted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 2:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've never seen a laptop with either 3d, or dual sound card. I've been using a Sony Vaio laptop with a usb sound device as the 2nd output. This has worked out fine.

Good Luck

Rick

geposted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 2:40 pm
nateHome userMember since 2001
you probably wont find a laptop with this built in.

your best option is a USB device. extigy or one of the products from maudio should work just fine.

note that the extigy is a 3D card and will use the 3D option... but the maudio USB product is truely two soundcards - id rather have a true dual card than a 3D, quality is usually better.

there are also some PCMCIA solutions if you want to go that route, but USB is more compatible / simplier and usually cheaper.

-nate

geposted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 10:17 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
have you tried the one sound card option with a stereo splitter?

geposted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 10:26 pm
For the past few weeks I have been using a Toshiba off the shelf system and a sound blaster EXTIGY card. These things in combination work great. The only problem is that the EXTIGY has a very slight delay to it. But other than that I found a solution!

geposted Tue 12 Mar 02 @ 2:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)