Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: hard to the happycore

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

just testing out atomix for mixing HH, it worked quite well, sept it said the beat was 92 when it was more like 192 :P

anyway a prety good mix came out of it, i was trying to get the new and old skool styles of happyhard in it...download (right click save target as...) from http://www.webone.com.au/~berry/HH%5bmix002%5d.mp3

tracklist:

Paulina Taylor - Techno Wonderland
Fade & Bannanaman - Please Be mine
Dj Stompy - Dawn of a New Era
Vinylgroover - Alpa Project 125
Q-Tex - Let the bass go
Interstate - I Died in Aberdeen
Ham & DNA - About U
Scott Brown - Enlightned
Scooter - Last Minute

geposted Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 5:06 pm
lol, whoops, you all are quite capable of copy and paste for that link :P

geposted Sun 16 Jun 02 @ 5:08 pm
hehe.. are you sure it was 192?
'cause my experience with the beat(&BPM-)detection misses every other beat so that 160 becomes 80 and your 92 BPM would probably prove to be 184-185 if it was calculated manually :o)

I just see it as a well needed brushup on my mathskills.. doubling and quad´ing isn't that hard but if your mind has grown lazy, like mine, the training will be needed :)

geposted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 12:55 pm
alholioHome userMember since 2001
good mixing! not that happy-hard is my style... but it flows well and is not distorted and train-crashed like some mixes that get posted here :p

geposted Mon 17 Jun 02 @ 10:46 pm
thanks man...lol i thought it was prety shit to tell you the tuth, but that was my first bash @ HH...basically i found that with the fast stuff you cant mix it as long..im not sure if its atomix or what but it seams to nudge out of time with like 1min mixes, i didnt find that @ all with the trance, you could have 2 songs running in synk for 5 min if you did so desire, as i did ;)

im gonna fork out the dosh and get some 1210md3s and see how that turns out...

geposted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 4:45 pm
whoops, wasnt loged in, that was from me ;)

geposted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 4:45 pm
Going to have a go at turntables,eh? Cool!
I've seen a lot of people complaining about perfectly mixed tunes drift out of sync but never experienced it myself.. could have something to do with the genre(or rather sound) of the music you choose to play: I mostly play around with trance and stuff in that general direction and have no problem with keeping it in sync without a single nudge :o)

geposted Tue 18 Jun 02 @ 5:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)