Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Effect

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I submitted a new effect to the site some days ago (a sort of basic scrambler), and because it's not in the add on section yet, I also putted it on my website. If you want to try it, check it out!!!

www23.brinkster.com/djikke

in the News or the Downloads section.

Greetz, ikke

geposted Wed 19 Jun 02 @ 6:46 pm
it crashes my atomix saying something about the apllication is not compatible with windows (xp)

geposted Wed 19 Jun 02 @ 11:35 pm
effect doesn't work. gives an error. says it's not a valid windows image.

phatty720
dave

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 12:24 am
The version I tried worked fine on my W2K-system.. what OS are you using lads?

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 9:42 am
Oh.. just noticed that dimitri uses XP.. phatty, what about you?

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 9:42 am
the effect downloads as a 4kb html file ... :(
maybe just put the direct link on your homepage ...

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 11:50 am
T-bone: that's a general problem with the download-page that the team seems to ignore and I've requested that they explain this in the FAQ but all for nought:

when you get the Open/Save-dialog choose OPEN then that html-file is parsed and you should get a second Open/Save-dialog with the correct filename.
I don't know what causes this and it acts differently from time to time so if you have problems with the download-page just try to choose Open on the first one and see if it leads to something that looks a bit more logical.
(This method is NOT needed for the wallpapers however.. tres strangé as our french friends would say)

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 2:37 pm
Oh.. I see... *doh*..
Sorry teamers, I gave you correct but untimely criticism for your download-ASP-code..

I just realised that the ASP-page ikke uses has the same problem.. it returns an URL instead of the requested file, just as yours does.. can't people make a decent download-page anywhere nowadays?? :)

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 2:46 pm
i'm usin' xp as well t2t. hmm, the size is 4 k, but it saved itself as a .dll so that's definitely weird. oh well

phatty720
dave

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 3:00 pm
No it isn't that weird really.. try opening that "DLL"-file with Notepad.. there's something wrong with the ASP-page that's used for the download.

I didn't download the file from there in the first place.. that ASP-page screws up the download...

@ikke: place the DLL where you've got those nice tracks available 'cause they are reachable :o)

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 3:48 pm
@ Tommy -- on atomixmp3 site i don't have any problem ...
it's on ikke's site i had the problem ...

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 8:26 pm
It depends on your browser, and which version you use. Sorry. I'll put a DD link too.

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 9:56 am
OK, I putted a DD link, and fixed the "normal" download link (Please use that one, not the DD if possible!!!). Now it should work for everyone who has IE 5 or higher.

Greetz, Ikke

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 10:18 am
Qoute:
"effect doesn't work. gives an error. says it's not a valid windows image.

phatty720
dave"

Same here :(

i'm using winxp ...

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 11:36 am
Please try to re-download it. If it doesn't works, please use the DD link.

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 12:44 pm
ive used the ddl link ... save target as ...

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 12:47 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
all i did was download , save it , unzipped it, and when it says "open with" click on it, then close the "programs" window that appears after this... you go to the place where u saved it...then drag n drop it to your "skins" folder in atomix program..... i do this to the skins also... Dj one pak

geposted Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 7:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)