Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question on making tracks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This may be a really stupid question. If I record a mix of six or seven songs and mix them in it will come out as one mp3 file when I go to burn on a CD. Is there a way in Atomix or in my Cd Burner software (Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 Plat.) to put tracks so that I can skip to a track or song? Thanks!

Dave

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 12:35 am
I'm not sure as I haven't used Easy CD in a while but there should be a way to insert track-marks while arranging the files you want to burn to the CD...

..another way would be to use the cut(/new file)-button on the Record-page in Atomix to get several sequential files instead of one large file and then burn those to an audio-CD but then you'll have to make sure that Easy CD Creator doesn't insert silences with each trackmark (use the Disc-at-once option).

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 9:51 am
the cut feature can be cool, only problem is, EVERY time you move the crossfader all the way to one side you will get a new track. so it's cool and it can fuck you up at the same time. i was thinking of using a combination or recording with auto cut and then turning it off sometimes thruought my mix as well. a bit cumbersome, but still useful.

phatty720
dave

geposted Thu 20 Jun 02 @ 3:02 pm
Well,
Look like you have only Roxy Burning software... Here is my suggestion:
Under help of your burning software, look for 'cue'... Magic word: cue
Alrite!!!

geposted Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 6:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)