Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hey Fellas-

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Got a Question that I'm sure you've hear a million times before. Just bought the product, have one sound card and a y adaptor yet can't get que/monitor going. Everything on the speaker is the same as the headphone. What's up? So far the demo was the same thing! I respet your product and don't want to disput on my credit card as false advertisement...but so far...that's all I've seen!

Electrichead_1999@yahoo.com

geposted Fri 26 Jul 02 @ 6:36 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Enter your info in your profile to register, we will help you then.

Regards,

.:DJ Homeboy:.

geposted Fri 26 Jul 02 @ 8:38 am
So I've entered my information. Please help. Same problem. Just bought the product, have one sound card and a y adaptor yet can't get que/monitor going. Everything on the speaker is the same as the headphone. What's up? So far the demo was the same thing!

geposted Fri 26 Jul 02 @ 6:12 pm
Have you selected the right options in the sound configuration panel ? You must select one sound card on the the left, and speaker + headphones on the right. Then you must ensure that you separate both channels of your stereo output correctly.

Good luck Jim.

geposted Sat 27 Jul 02 @ 3:14 pm
All the settings are correct. Any other ideas.

geposted Sat 27 Jul 02 @ 7:28 pm
Crossfader at center ?

geposted Sat 27 Jul 02 @ 7:54 pm
Na, forget about that, that's if you want to use an external mixer.

geposted Sat 27 Jul 02 @ 7:55 pm
Well it should work. Usually when somebody has this kind of trouble, it's a matter of settings (either software or cables). Believe me, a lot of people blamed Atomix whereas they didn't plug the cables correctly. I can't find any other explanation right now.
How do you plug the cables coming out from your Y splitter ?

geposted Sat 27 Jul 02 @ 8:01 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you have the correct splitter? One end plugs into your computer output, the other end would have 2 ends, both "rca" type jacks, usually one is white, and the other is red. Adapt one of these to your speaker, and adapt the other to your headphone. This is the correct way to split the stereo into 2 mono signals. The other type of splitter, just gives you 2 female stereo plugs like the one on the computer, that just sends duplicate signals to each one. That one will NOT do what you are trying to do.

geposted Sat 27 Jul 02 @ 9:36 pm
...unless you plug two jack-RCA into it, and cross the wires, so you get two left chan and two right chan...

geposted Sun 28 Jul 02 @ 5:12 am
I was using the wrong splitter. Everything works great. Thanx!

geposted Thu 01 Aug 02 @ 8:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)