Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix vs Tracktor

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

As far as sound quality which would you say is better Atomix or Tracktor I am having problems with my Atomix sound and I want to know if using Tracktor will sound better.

geposted Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 6:45 am
Try it!

geposted Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 7:53 am
Tracktor is more than perfect as far as the sound quality. Atomixmp3 continues to suffer the dreaded noise problem as mentioned in so many threads.

geposted Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 9:50 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Tracktor is also buggy and prone to the "falling silent in the middle of a mix cause it crashed" syndrome.

Grimm

geposted Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 12:05 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've been using Atomixmp3 for well over a year now. I take it out and use it in bars clubs, and private 4-5 times a week. I've never suffered a noise issue that is mentioned above. The sound quality has been well improved in 2.1, but even with 2.0, I never had any problems with noise, or static, or skipping, or any of the audio problems that have been mentioned in these forums. I'm using an off the shelf Sony Vaio laptop. Nothing special about it. I've used it with windows ME, Windows 2000, and finally windows XP. I don't know if I am incredibly lucky, or if people are tending to exagerate sound issues.

I only tried the tractor demo... I didn't like it.

geposted Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 5:24 pm
nateHome userMember since 2001
IMHO traktor is a bloody POS.

geposted Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 10:36 pm
traktor has multiout asio support - I use it with a laptop and the "blue box" EMI 2I6 (latency ~ 6ms)

traktor has full midi support - nice if you own a midi controler [www.doepfer.de] , I hate that mouse clicking

soon traktor v2 will be released...than we will see!

of course atomix is a great piece of software too but not (yet) pro...

regards,
papuah

geposted Sat 10 Aug 02 @ 9:21 pm
I found both failed for me and went with PCDJ.

geposted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 6:21 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I can't imagine anyone using PCDJ after trying Atomix. I used PCDJ for several months, and completely hated it.

geposted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 5:10 pm
fabiusPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i also have used pcdj, red version: atomix is the best!
traktor is a very good software, but i have tried only demo version.
f

geposted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 5:40 pm
I tried traktor and i thought it was horrible. Atomix was easy and pretty self explanitory

geposted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 8:17 pm
fareyeHome userMember since 2002
PCDJ lacks a lot of features, like effects and samples but it is the most user friendly, i still don't have the hang of atomix, i tried traktor, godd software nice features, but again too difficult to use

geposted Thu 05 Sep 02 @ 7:11 pm
Wow, you cat's don't know much about PCDJ huh? best looping, tightest BPM extraction, loop jumping and reverse looping (you can just between 20 loop points seemlessly), 20 cue points per track, pitch span to 52%, break effect, fantastic sounding sound engine (by far the best I've tried), and better track management then Atomix. Atomix is cool, but more of a toy in comparison in my opinion. BPM studios and Traktor are both more geared towards the professional market then Atomix as well.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 8:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)