Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: internal data base error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

every once in a while i get a message which is "internal data base error"
is it because of the skin i'm running. (pioneer1000)
is there any solusion for that cause every time i have to reinstall and install the atomix again
any idea?

geposted Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 6:56 pm
go into your atomix folder (usually C:Program FilesAtomixMP3) and save a copy of the "atomixmp3 internal database" to cd then if it happens again just copy that into the folder

geposted Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 7:12 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Actually ll you need to do is back up your internal database file. It can be found in the root directory of Atomix. Once you have scanned your hard drive save a copy of it somewhere other than in the Atomix directory, next time the error occurs you will have a backup to replace it instead of reiunstalling and overwriting it. The skin would mot cause this to happen. It could be due to you moving your files around on your pc, like from folder to folder.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

geposted Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 7:14 pm
What would be nice would be a program to edit this database.
Edit name, comments, BPM, gain, and especially cuepoints on all the songs.

- Jim Nordic

geposted Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 9:50 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I wanted to write something like that (I got the idea some months ago) but I looked at the file and it's in a binary format. If I open it in my binary editor, I can read some things but I cant find any logic in it. I already asked the team (somewhere in this foeum) if they could help me out but no reply...

Greetz, Ikke

geposted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 3:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)