Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: other features

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Atomix is a fucking great soft - BUT - Could you:

Make two buttons "bass kill" (usefull, VERY usefull)
Make Atomix compatible with 48 KHz cuts or more (you should know this prob, isn't it)
Make two buttons "wishy-washy" real-time effect - if possible - (great effect on prof. tables)
Or even make other nice frequencies effects.

Great job

geposted Wed 11 Jul 01 @ 2:38 pm
For the bass kill, you'll have to wait a few more weeks : it is planned in the next version which will be released soon. (low, middle and high equalizers for each deck)

There are also other new features in the new version, take a look at old messages to know more :)

geposted Wed 11 Jul 01 @ 4:29 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The Kill effect is on the right button of your mouse try it over the equalizers' button !

I don't know the effect of prof tables you are speaking, where can i hear it please ?

geposted Sat 14 Jul 01 @ 6:47 pm
What equalizer button? You are talking of the current version aren't you (v1.12)??? There is a bass kill function on this version?? where, how, when what and who?!?!?!?!?!

geposted Sun 15 Jul 01 @ 3:12 pm
no, once again Yan is in his own poofy, sheltered, disfunctional programmer world. He is speaking of the beta version, which the "team" has explicitly said not to do until the release.

Ver. 1.2 is shite, by the way. Burn your mp3's to cd and use a couple decks and a real mixer, for god's sake.

geposted Mon 16 Jul 01 @ 8:44 am
Ok...
By the way, for the effect I told ya...I'm Dj in a Club, therefore I've got a very nice mix table :). This effect is a built-in effect. Let me post you somewhere the sound I recorded to let you here the effect. Can I post you an URL here ?

geposted Thu 19 Jul 01 @ 4:57 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
yes please sent it to me : yannick@atomixmp3.com

geposted Thu 19 Jul 01 @ 10:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)