Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Full Support for VBR

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I would love to see full support for VBR. I use LAME to encode with and right now 2.1 can't recoginize the correct times. Most other players now support VBR, I hope the next release of Atomix does as well.

I also personally like recognition of ID3 tags, although I know there are others who would disagree with me. Just my opinion.

Aaron

geposted Thu 30 May 02 @ 11:04 am
I too would like that very much as I believe (not entirely sure) that VBR's encoded by someone who knows what they're doing would sound better as the audio gets encoded at the bitrate needed to represent the sound...

..and as for ID3-tags I can't wait for that to be supported.. I absolutely HATE that half-measure of a naming-standard they are trying to force us to use.. I have loads of MP3s with "1" or something like that as the artist and then the rest ends up as title...
Teamers: people name their MP3's differently.. there's no way to incorporate that naming-scheme-idea, it's completely bizarre to even try...

geposted Thu 30 May 02 @ 11:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)