Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Volume normalizer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

khuasarHome userMember since 2002
Just downloaded the software. It works really well, specially the mixing and monitoring the previous song (pay version). Doesn't have an equalizer but I can get around with a DSP plugin. However I'm having troubles with the volume. The range limits its effectiveness. Do you guys know of any plugin that does the trick? (Something you actually use and works)

Thanks a lot for the info... i hope that feature will be improved on the next release

khuasar

geposted Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 5:04 am
Sorry for this. Since these new features I talked about are already well known by a lot of users around here, I thought I could mention them (many other posts also do, but maybe it was yours :o) ).

Sincerely,

Damocles.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 6:37 pm
Khuasar, for your volume problem, you need to normalize your mp3s before launching Atomix with an external software. If you know such a program that has a good sound quality, please let us know. The other solution is to set the volume of your first song pretty low (like -20 or -25 dB), so every other song volume can be matched.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 01 @ 6:41 pm
you could try fixing your mp3 files with "audio cleaning lab" from "magix" it haves a lot off tools

geposted Tue 28 Aug 01 @ 4:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)