Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomix crashes in Windows XP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

LeeTpaHome userMember since 2003
If i try to run Atomix in Windows Xp it crashes... I realize that XP is a beta O/S but i was woundering if anyone else was having this problem and knows how to solve it.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 10:44 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
maybe you don't have the good version of directX... Try to install it again.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 4:35 pm
LeeTpaHome userMember since 2003
Ok i figured out what was wrong with Atomix and Windows XP ..badinstallation of Atomix was causing it to crash under XP. the solution was to reinstall Atomix and that stoped the crashing problem i was having... Hope this helps anyone else that is running Windows XP

geposted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 10:21 pm
I didn't think XP had been released officially in any form yet, where did you get your copy? I assume you downloaded it from a warez site or ftp server, in which case I have to ask: Which one??

geposted Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 11:26 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
ok just a note to say we are currently devlopping atomixmp3 1.2under several os :

win95/98/me/2000 and xp.
I have tried atomixmp3 1.2 under windowsxp rc2 and it works fine but there is a small problem with the 32bits resolution, the curves are very very slow. If you switch to 16bits resolution you will have no problem :)

geposted Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 4:46 pm
I assume Yan-X is talking about color resolution.

geposted Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 8:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)