Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mp3 files wont play

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Am i stupid or what(dont say it!)? Everytime i drag an mp3 file to do something with it i get message "Imposible to open the File" ,but when i drag a Wav file all is ok. If you need some other info just ask ill try anything to solve my problem.

TheRebelPoet

geposted Tue 28 Aug 01 @ 11:21 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir,

You are trying draging from the broswer or from the search broswer ???

geposted Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 12:13 am
I tried bouth

geposted Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 11:11 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The only time I saw that message was when I had changed the name of a file after seeing it was wrong, or deleting a file after seeing that I had it duplicated. I had Atomix open, and was browsing my files. I saw a duplicate and opened "my computer" and deleted the duplicate file. Then I dragged what was apparently the wrong (no longer existing) file to the desk, and got the "impossible to open file" message. I dragged the other file of the same name to the desk, and all was fine.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 4:01 pm
Damn ,this happens only to me!:( Such a great program...

geposted Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 6:02 pm
I just remembered of another detail:Firist time i tried to start Atomix it said something about mising xaudio.dll driver (file). I searched my disk for it but didnt found it so i downloaded the file from internet. Maybe this file was damaged or incomplete so this may bbe causing a problem. Is this possible?

geposted Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 6:11 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No, I don´t think so. If AtomixMP3 saves the position of a file once, and you cut and paste it to another folder, AtomixMP3 has the entry in its database, but can´t find the file. So it posts "impossible to open...". If you uninstall the program and install it again, it should work.

mama

geposted Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 8:15 pm
Done but everithing the same still:(

geposted Thu 30 Aug 01 @ 12:03 pm
bogaHome userMember since 2001
Are you trying to open MP3 from the hard disk? I am only asking because I cannot open MP3 from cdr or cdrw....

geposted Thu 30 Aug 01 @ 9:28 pm
All files are on disk, now ill try to download atomix from web ,becouse firist time i got it on diskette from friend (but he has no problems)

geposted Thu 30 Aug 01 @ 11:38 pm
Yes it works!
Thanks people!

geposted Fri 31 Aug 01 @ 11:19 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)