Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: a LITTLE SCREWED FOR THE WEEKEND PLAESE HELP

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there Guys,

I really need your help here. I am playing at a small party on the weekend. The music that I will be playing is very mixed from slow to rock to trance (big age difference) and it becomes impossible to mix certain songs because of the massive difference in BPM. If you try mix them normally it really sounds shity. I have connected my fairly big HI FI straight to my PC and have no external mixer. Is there some kind of way by means of a plugin or loop that I can use so that I can mix these different BPM’S better.

EXAMPLE:

Some external mixers simply have a button that you push that throws in a machine gun sound or slows down a CD. It creates a 1 to3 second effect, this enables you to cut straight into your next song that has a much faster beat (or slower) than the previous one! They often do this in clubs where the DJ in playing vinyl.

Is there a way I can do this with Atomix without having an external mixer?

I am also buying a MIC, I need it for the Birthday Boy’s speech! Remember that I don’t have an external mixer. Can I plug this straight into the back of my PC? Do I need any software and is it compatible with Atomix?

Guys, I’m very nervous and I would really appreciate some help here or else I’m a Little screwed!!!!!!

Thanks.

geposted Thu 30 Aug 01 @ 11:25 am
I sent a long and detailed message to this question that I hoped would help, but it has been deleted.

I won't bother trying to be nice again.

geposted Fri 31 Aug 01 @ 2:04 pm
I take that back. I didn't realise you had posted this same message in two forums. My reply is in General Discussion. I will continue being nice for the foreseeable future.

geposted Fri 31 Aug 01 @ 2:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)