Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Skins

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How can I make the skin I downloaded, my default skin?
it doesn't seem to work once I've added it in to my atomix folder in my C: drive. Thanks guys

geposted Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 9:33 pm
I have had the same problem to.

so Fucking help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bloody paid full price for this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Sun 09 Jun 02 @ 9:58 pm
just extract the files in the "skins" folder of atomix,
for me it is "C:Program FilesAtomixMP3Skins"

then In atomix go to the configuration and click on "skins",
a list will appear with all the skins installed.

hope this will help...

geposted Sat 29 Jun 02 @ 2:59 am
WHERE'S THAT "the configuration" ??????????????????????????

geposted Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 10:43 pm
Hi all i have downloaded some skins and did exactly what is said extracted using winrar and placed it in the skin directory, i went to open the skins in AtomixMP3 and they load up, BUT they appear strangly on the screen, then the word illegal operation come up and i have to close it down. Can anybody tell me why?.

Thx

Matt

geposted Sun 18 Aug 02 @ 2:01 pm
i have been having some trouble loading the skins from the the atomix program, i have downloaded skins and placed them in the skin directory, however, when i go to load them they appear strange on the screen for some reason like its enlarged, illegal operation appears and the program goes off. WHY does this happen ? PLz help!

Cheers

M8tt

geposted Sun 18 Aug 02 @ 2:03 pm
i have been having some trouble loading the skins from the the atomix program, i have downloaded skins and placed them in the skin directory, however, when i go to load them they appear strange on the screen for some reason like its enlarged, illegal operation appears and the program goes off. WHY does this happen ? PLz help!

Cheers

M8tt

geposted Sun 18 Aug 02 @ 2:03 pm
Your downloaded skin is maybe for atomixmp3 2.2 or 2.1 and your atomixmp3 is version 2.0, version 2.0 will not match with 2.2 skin that have 1024 resolution only.
Using skin with 800 x 600 resolution for atomixmp3 2.0..

geposted Mon 15 Dec 03 @ 1:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)