Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Almost there now

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ive almost finished my mix album now just in the final stages of sorting out the soundlevels and adding effects via my kaoss pad and Numark mixer. I nearly got a record label to distribute it for me. I had a mate at Ministry who said they might be able to help. Various magazines are interested also. Unforteanately, due to the overwhelming number of artists on the album it is proving impossible to attain all the rights to tracks.
The final version will be put on kazaa though so people can have it for free. There are, I think it is, 57 tracks in 64 minutes. Including artists such as Fischerspooner, Blondie, Daftpunk, Lil Kim, Weezer, Chemical Brothers, Portishead, Coldcut, Kylie, Radiohead, Fatboy Slim, Miss Kitten, Andy C, Queen of Japan, Beastie Boys, Peaches.... the list goes on - far too many to list. It includes exclusive bootlegs, remixes and tracks from genres as diverse as Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Rock and Roll, House, Dance, Electronica, Drum and Bass, and Garage.
It was all done using multi-instanced atomixmp3 and my numark mixer. At some stages there are three or four tracks thrown in at once. This is real Journey's by DJ kind of stuff.
If anyone is interested in hearing what can be done with this program and would like to preview the mix let me know.
Thanks,
Jukesy

geposted Tue 04 Feb 03 @ 10:33 pm
XJOHANXHome userMember since 2003
Man ,that sounds interesting i would like to hear it tell me how i can.

geposted Thu 06 Feb 03 @ 3:01 am
Sounds good, tell me where and I'll listen to it!!!

GnoedeL

geposted Thu 06 Feb 03 @ 4:50 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if you have kazaa there is a preview version on there now its called vers0702 (named after the date until i think of a decent title) It isnt the final cut yet, I need to add effects through my mixer yet. Also sound quality will be reduced in order to allow quicker downloading. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks
Jukesy

geposted Sun 09 Feb 03 @ 1:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)