Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Multi output soundcard that uses 1 usb port

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ive tried to post this before but it was deleted, atomix please let users see this message as its very useful information for atomix users. Im not a dealer and have just one of these soundcards availible and im sorry to post it here but its the perfect usb soundcard for atomix use and really the only place users will come across it

Its a usb soundcard that has 2 pairs of STEREO outputs and that uses just a single USB port. NO more trying to keep two soundcards in sync, this does it all with a single driver. over 100db noise floor, doenst even need a driver, just standard windows direct x. Im only asking $75 and selling cuz i have an extra one. I use one myself with atomix and my mixer and its awesome. Im a legit atomix user and you can check my refs on ebay under the name "lqdsnddist"

email me at "infader1@hotmail.com" if your intrested in buying this soundcard and i can give you more info. As i said, im not a dealer, just an atomix user and ive got this great soundcard one of use will find very useful

thanks for reading and letting me post this

geposted Fri 07 Feb 03 @ 11:43 pm
i got a few people asking about specs of the card so here they are. Thanks atomix for letting me post.

Specifications

output: 2 x stereo ( 4 channels )
jacks: 4 x RCA silver, 2 x 3.5mm stereo jack
connector: USB type A
power: none / internal from PC
operating system: 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / ME / XP
signal / noise: +107 dB
sampling frequency: 100Hz - 100kHz for all oper. systems
dynamics: +102 dB when on its maximum
linear distortion: less than +/-0.0001% on its maximum
warranty: 5 years

geposted Sat 08 Feb 03 @ 9:40 pm
okay, ill sell this thing for $60 now, email if intrested

geposted Wed 12 Feb 03 @ 8:58 am
the soundcard has been sold, thanks to everyone who responded and to the atomix team for letting me post it.

Maybe we could have a for sale section for people that have dj mixers and extra soundcards etc, headphones

feel free to delete this thread now

geposted Wed 12 Feb 03 @ 8:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)