Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: support for all DLL plugin effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

is there any way of making atomix able to use the rest of the DLL plugin effects ? There are some many great plugin effects on the net that would be great to be able to add to atomix. Some really great filter modules, high quality reverbs etc.

now i know that alot of plug in VST effects have their own GUI that pops up and that might be more than is displayable in atomix, so perhaps a copy from the ableton live software that lets you use any VST plugin. It has only a small window with a few sliders, but you can assign various vst parameters to those sliders

for example, when i load the waldorf D Pole virtual filter bank, it has about 20 knobs on it, cutoff, rez, env, 12/24db, lfo speed etc, but all you have to do in ableton live is select what you want assigned to the faders you do have, such as one cutoff, one rez and the other env depth, if you follow what i mean

Im not saying atomix effects are bad or anything, but it jsut seems a shame not to have access to the thousands of VST plugin effects out there.

geposted Fri 14 Feb 03 @ 12:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)