Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: more effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi, this is for all the people that like mix music please tell me how I can download more effects to play at the program

geposted Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 3:04 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In order to download the effects, you must be a full version user.

Buy the program, get all the effects for free.

geposted Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 6:59 pm
afmaas1Home userMember since 2004
how bay the software

geposted Fri 12 Mar 04 @ 5:55 am

geposted Fri 12 Mar 04 @ 6:26 am
OK HI EVERYONE! Right now i'm having a problem getting back my serial code an all my effects are gone! So if its not illegal can sum1 send me a few via email or online at msn PLEEZZZ! I'm supposed 2 be start playing at sessions an partiz so i'm gonna need like some kool effects an i need 2 make a demo CD! SO I NEED THEM! I'M ASKING YOU PLEAZ!!

NO-EMAIL@DEMO.USER

*Sumtimes i miss adding ppl so email me the effects and if u can help me wit mixing add me 2 ur MSN I NEED IT! I not all bad but not good ;) THANX YALL!! An if you add me lemme kno in an email cuz i miss thoze thingz!

LASTLY I THANK THE ATOMIX AND VIRTUALDJ PPL (the ppl that made the software) YOU HAVE HELPED ME ALOT AND I WOULD LIKE THAT YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB! AND NUFF RESPECT TO THE VIRTUAL DJ's AROUND THE WORLD KEEP DOING YOUR THIONG NO MATTER WAT NE1 SAyS

DJ Big H
JAMAiCA

geposted Thu 22 Apr 04 @ 3:05 am

geposted Thu 22 Apr 04 @ 4:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)