Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hey there Dancefactor

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just sent a message to the support team for you. Make sure that you check back to this forum EVERYDAY because i think they will be very quick answering you now. I bet that you made a mistake in where you sent your cry for help. I made sure it went to the right spot...i hope this helps.

geposted Sun 26 Jun 05 @ 9:15 pm
hey dancefactor.did you get an automated reply from the support team when you sent them a message?...if you did not then you have not sent it to the right place.or maybe you sent it to the right place but gave them the wrong e-mail addy. i have recieved a reply from them already regarding the message i sent them to help you out. so maybe its on your end that the mistake is being made m8

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 3:18 am
just went back over my folders here when i had that last problem...it took a total of around 96 hours (4 days) for the problem to get fixed...that was me e-mailing the support team, the support team going through the records and finding out the info, posting a link for me to re-download atomixmp3, sending me my old serial number and me comming back on-line to get it all. so for the life of me i do not know why it is taking so long for you and others to get the support you need.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 3:24 am
Thanks I appreciate that. I have 4 confirmation numbers, three show up as not been read the 4th just seemed to disappeared. I hope you have more luck than I. Your time frame is very reasonable. 4 weeks is not! As I said before Raw-Bear you have been my rock throgh this. It will be interesting to see if your reply comes any quicker. From the limited time that I had this program working it seems to be a great program for us with older computers. It is a shame that there is no support espcially for something as basic as this.Thanks again.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 3:12 pm
I received 4 atomated responses that my emails had been recieved and would be actioned. However, I never got any replies and when I check the status of my confirmation numbers it states they have not been read. The reply you received was it an automated reply or an actually reply from support? I got my automated very quick but noting else.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 3:16 pm
well, mine says not read yet too....but lets hope they all get read today :-))

geposted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 1:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)