Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help needed with hercules dj consule

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can help with a small problem I have with the hercules dj consule.....

I have just recently purchased a consule and have installed it using windows xp.

When I use the consule when the crossfader is on the right hand side channel it trys to jump to the left channel only a very tiny bit to the left but enough to hear the left channel when the right one plays a quiet part of a track.......Does that make sense ?

I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and if so has anyone got any ideas why it is doing this.

The consule is brand new so I cant see it is a hardware problem. but any help would be very grateful

Thanks Paul

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 8:38 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maybe it is a hardware problem. Look if crossfader is moving all the time when you move hardware crossfader. If not, there is hardware problem, otherwise reinstall drivers for Console.
post if you will solve your problem.

Dj Nikki

geposted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 6:01 pm
This is a common problem with the HDJC. Mine does the same thing, I attribute it to a dirty slider (internally), and because the slider is not of high quality. My solution was to use an external mixer and not the mixer built into the HDJC.

geposted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 7:13 pm
Hi,

I have checked the movement of the crossfader and it only seems to jump when the crossfader is placed to the end of the right channel then it jumps as if to the beat, but it doesnt do it all the time just some of the time.

Is it worth trying to clean the crossfader ???

I will contact hercules and see what they say if I get any joy I will post it back here

Thanks for your help so far

Paul

geposted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 9:50 pm
Hi,

I have just looked at the hercules web site and it looks like they know about this problem and give a link which is below but when you goto download this patch it wont load and says there is an error with opening the file.

this is on hercules FAQ Question 22

Q.22 I still get sound from the left deck with VirtualDJ when the DJ Console crossfader in 100% on right, which should mean 100% of the sound comes from the right deck. What is the solution? [ top ]
This fader issue was only in Virtual DJ 1.08. Please download the release 1.09 which fixes this bug. http://www.virtualdj.com/download/update_virtualdj_djc_v1.09.exe.

I have managed to get hercules phone number and will ring them tomorrow and see if I can get this problem sorted if I get any joy then I will post it here for others to sort their console.

Thanks Paul

geposted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 10:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)