Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: THE NEW Hercules DJconsole MK2 - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

tigermoff could you please keep me informed about the bcd 2000 please as if it is out next month will wait till then to get one. Cheers guys for ur help dont stop though still confussed? lol

Thanks Dave

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 8:53 am
HERCULES DJ CONTROL MP3: THE FUN OF DJ MIXING FOR EVERYONE!

http://europe.hercules.com/images/DJ_CONTROL.jpg

Rennes, October 18, 2005 - DJ Control MP3 from Hercules, ... is the solution DJ mixing amateurs have been waiting for.

Connected to a PC’s USB port, DJ Control MP3 and its bundled software, VirtualDJ 3 DJ Control Edition, control mixing on your computer.
DJ Control MP3 will be available at the end of October 2005, at a suggested retail price of €99.90, VAT included.

===========
Could Webadministrators please update the "comparison" section to show the differencies between the controlmp3 edition, MK2 edition etc ?

Thanks a lot.

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 2:35 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The funny about this I couldn't find any information of DJControl in the Hercules webpage... only the news...

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 3:07 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, the fact is that there AREN'T real infos about the new hardware on hercules pages, only advertising. That's almost funny.. I mean, we know by (many) months the specs of the "ghostly" BCD 2000, and we'll going have a new DJC on the market without knowing them in details....

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 10:46 pm
The thing is guys i need this to be able to carry it with ease to my gigs, so does any now if the djc is any good to use for a pro or not?

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 9:35 am
dave, as far is I know hercules console target is wannabe and bedroom dj's.
Because there are many many people that can play in the bedroom, but there are only few clubs, su the market is bigger :-).

But i was using console for gigs and all was carrying was my 12'' notebook, headphones and console in a bag. I came back from gig on a bike. :-)

So yes, it's portable but after a year of using it I am waiting for DAC-2 to deliver to me.
And maybe I'll ho for behringer becuase it looks more pro and has more buttons and knobs.

Right now I'm using only mouse, and numark DXM1 usb mixer.

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 10:17 am
strange, i put search on whole C where I wanted to find articel int he cache about mk2

One of the files was: VirtualDJ.exe
there's string: "DJ Console Mk2" hmmm even in 3.1 version :-)

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 6:22 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Already supported..., maybe -)

geposted Fri 21 Oct 05 @ 2:32 am
so Lopez u used the djc for gigs and it worked ok bis that what your saying?
might get that now till the bcd2000 os released.
Cheers let me know more

geposted Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 11:09 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think some of you guys are playing the new version a bit down.., It doesn't look like the best thing since sliced bread, but give it a chance, If the play bug is fixed and the build quality is better then it's cool.

People say this thing looks like a toy.., It's certainly of a cheaper build quality than most pro gear, but the results this thing is capable of is far more advanced than any toy, besides, all the DJ gear is "Toyish" to me, just that some products are built better than others.

geposted Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 8:24 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Amen :)

geposted Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 3:14 pm
yep davebomb I used it, except of play and cue buttons.
I preffered clicking mouse that those 2 buttons.

But when I sold HDJC i was missing jogwheels a lot :-(

geposted Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 7:33 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yep... the new one has 2 line-ins... and for that laks the headphone selector on top. It moved to the extra knob on the front (but hey, our Atomix software can switch automatically as soon as the mix is performed... ;-) ). It also lacks the digital and optical digital in, and has no 5.1 apparently. But that's the soundcard part. For that they have home stereo 5.1 systems.
Me too, I miss the direct connection for my JBsystems phono... and hey, guess what: that Xone has it all (digital in, 5.1, 4 line in's,..., FX in/out, midi, foot switch... and euh Virtual DJ support??).

i like the new one and I have no complaints about the old one. Especially if you look at price/quality. Name the so much better ones that don't cost a fortune. ;-)

geposted Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 8:48 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Forgot something: in setup I use my laptop and DJ Console combined with a beamer... fed by my "extended" desktop. I see my software on the laptop, project the video effects with overlayed songtitle to a wall, and to finish it off, I use a Tyco 17" touch screen. Beats the mouse, and no one can complain about the soft plastic jog dials... ;-))

geposted Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 9:33 pm
lopez thanks but we still have no news on the behringer yet do, or what softwear it will use?
if u guys get wind of it release let me please. thanks dave

geposted Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 3:12 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@davebomb8303
It will have dedicated software with it (you have info on Behringer site) and it will use VDJ because it is a midi controler and all you have to do is map the controller.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 9:08 am
maus75PRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yourt, "and no one can complain about the soft plastic jog dials... ;-))"

Wow i tought, maybe the best for virtual dj !! But now i know you cant use two buttons at the same time. So thats why hardware controller needs to be a real controller !

Still its better then the standard pc-keyboard, and even better then play/stop buttons on the hercules (at least u can use them the same time). 8-))

geposted Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 12:22 pm
You meant you cannot press multiple keys on behringer ?

geposted Mon 07 Nov 05 @ 4:21 pm
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
Why don’t you guys work with two sound blasters and real mix unit!

Moderated by ACW. Change your CAPS letters so we don't read as yelling.

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 1:45 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Pejo71,

BCD-2000 and DJConsole 2 are consider here as MIDI CONTROLLERS, so you have a physical interface to mix and control VDJ. A mixer only give a fader control, not the play, cue, stop and other funtions of VirtualDJ and a controller could give you.

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:59 am
82%