Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Main volume and Eq control

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a program you can use with vdj to control the output such as volume and eq control? Something like what comes with window that controls the volume of the pc. But I also need eq control. That way I can control the output of the decks as well as my samples and also I dont have to worry about eq settings resetting everytime you load a song (this action of eq reset should have a TURN OFF option). I know I can use an external eq but I was thinking of a software control program.

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 4:28 am
well...

There are some good EQ plugins made for VDJ available for download.

Also, VDJ supports VST plugins, and there are thousands of them - from pro ones that cost money, to a great number of free ones. Many of them can give such functions to sound as you are looking for

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 12:36 pm
to turn off autmatic EQ resetting:

SETTINGS>FAME settings> the 5th line states "Auto Eq-reset" set to DISABLED and you are happy

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 3:26 pm
I missed that Fame setting on the EQ. I must be going blind.
Now about the plug-ins. It would not adjust Eq on samples, and that's what I'm looking for.

Thanks...

geposted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 10:27 pm
when you RECORD your samples it is recorded AFTER the EQ is applied on the deck.

SO there is a temporary solution for you ... (for example make one sample with and one without the bass)

geposted Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 1:09 pm
Anyone else got another idea or knows a software that will control the output sound eq level of the PC.

Thanks

geposted Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 7:00 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the best solution would be hardware..to use an external mixer, and if 3 bands aren't enough you could also buy a 32 band EQ unit, these are very good..

Eq on samples could be a new feature of VDJ in the future, it has been asked for, and it is a reasonable request.

geposted Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 7:58 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think you would definitely be happiest with an external mixer. Full hands-on control. You will also want t sound card that can give you separate outs for each deck and the sampler though.

geposted Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 4:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)