Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: dm950usb mixer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i recently bought a dm950usb mixer by numark.this mixer includes a usb cord.it has abuilt in soundcard .can i use it with virtual dj?i have 2 tt200 numark direct drive turntables hook up to the mixer how do i use it with vdj?????

geposted Sat 03 Sep 05 @ 9:43 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You have to use this USB cards of your mixer as any usb soundcard. This mixer has plug and play sound cards, so you only have to plug them to your PC and the software automatically installs (the drivers come with windows, don't worry). After that you could config your VDJ to work with these two usb soundcards.

If you plan to use TCVs you need to install ASIO4ALL to work with VDJ and your TTs.

geposted Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 5:41 am
acw I'am not sure if he's able to record simultaneosly the tcvs and use same card for output,
since for example numark dxm01 USB, will record what you hear in the channel.

So if you have channel 1 switched to vinyl you record vinyl, and cannot hear USB1 output in the speakers. Or reverse if you want to play thru USB card1 you can record only master or channel1(the computer).

Maybe it this mixer you can chooose precisely what you want record and MAYBE it will work. Please report back if you van record tcvs on your pc while playing thru same usb out.

geposted Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 1:37 pm
Hi i've been using virtual with my DM950USB for some time now. Thinking about stepping up into doing scratch and stuff. Would like to find out what and the configuration i would need to accomplish this. I plan to buy 2 numark axis 9, i know i would need the time code cd which you can download. But what else would be needed to i need a special box, do i have to use virtualvinyl.

geposted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 6:11 pm
CYS67R - in reply to your question, i also have a DM950USB mixer and it is a wicked mixer!!, i have played around with it and im sorry but its just not possiably sorry!, the reason for this is because, with both the decks input to the mixer you have to change the phono/line and USB switch to phone/line and whilst it is on the phono/line, the mixer is inputing the timecode into VDJ BUT VDJ cant get the song out as the switch is on phono/line and not USB, beleve me i have tried every single way i know (and i know a lot!!!) but it just wont work, although the latency is wicked on it and you dont notice any latency at all hardly, all you will hear is the timecode signal and if you switch it back to USB obvisoly the timecode signal isnt going into the PC no more!! so you cant control it!, im saving up for a MAYA44 and im getting some KAM decks soon, so i wont need my USB mixer!! it is a good mixer if all you want to play is through the USB but as far as timecoded Vinyl go it rubbish!!! hope this helps and any questions just ask im normally on here every day, and happy DJin ;)

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 8:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)