Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trouble with Interface

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

According to DJMixstation3 manual it says, " VirtuaL DJ allows you to choose between 2 interfaces: the simple interface, providing less features but easier to learn and use, and the advanced interface, providing more features, with a more professional look."
I have reinstalled the program several times and no option like this appears thru out the install. I am stuck with (what I believe to be) the entry level defualt setup. I want the advanced setup.
I have visited the link they say to check: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html I have had no luck in finding the "advanced interface"
Any guidance regarding this would be appreciated. Here are my specs for my pc:

RAM: meets requirement
CPU: meets requirement
Video/sound cards: meets requirement

THANKS

geposted Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 1:03 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Almost all skins under the provided link are "advanced inteface" skins (very few are simplified). Some of them are made for special hardware users, for example Time Code Vinyl users (where buttons for play, cue, stop, for exmpla aren't really needed). Download as many skins as you wish and try which one suits you best.

What manual is talking about are 2 DEFAULT advanced & simple skins, which are made by Atomix developpers and are included with software installation. Other skins are made by users in this community.

But the main strength of software interface are keyboard shortcuts (under Settings > keyboard shortcuts), where you can define your own actions and macros on keyboard for every function that virutal dj has to offer. It's also possible to use a MIDI controller or other hardware such as these: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

Don't relay only on mouse! ;) Keyboard (or other hardware) offer faster access in many situations.

Regards,
erXon

geposted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 2:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)