Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CDJ1000s and Virtual DJ - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
CORRECTION FOR M-AUDIO FireWire 410:

I post in the PREVIOUS PAGE talking about M-Audio 410 and I do a mistake (I Don't do this mistake in the previous post, ok).

The M-Audio Firewire 410 COULDN'T WORK FOR THE USE OF TCVs or TCCDS because this sound card only have 2 mono Line Inputs (1 Stereo Line Input only) and we need 2 simultaneous LINE inputs in the soundcard to have proper operation under TCVs or TCCDs.

My apologize for this mistake.

geposted Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 4:23 pm
djsluePRO InfinityMember since 2005
What Is It That Is Needed For Virtual Dj To Work? 4 Line In RCA Style I/O. on a soundcard? and what should I look for in a mixer?

Thanks
Steve

geposted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 5:08 am
What is your purpose? For use off TCV's, TCCD's you'll need something like Delta 44 or Maya 44 USB soundcard. If not, almost any other soundcard will do, 2 stereo outs is what you need. Connect to Line1 and Line2 on a mixer. But if you're using a DEMO version you will have limitations, and will not work out ok, (since it's a DEMO). There are some posts on the forum also describing how to connect your stuff.

geposted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 7:39 am
denamy1ControlleristMember since 2005
I use the U46DJ with my Atomix DJ player and it works AWSOME!!!! Give a great sound.

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 10:57 pm
denamy1,

The real problem is the ASIO support in this soundcard. If we pay $249 and it's only an USB soundcard I better get a creative NX for $70. The U46DJ is meant to substitute the Maya 44 USB (price $119) and works with ASIO and TCVs. The U46DJ don't work in ASIO with VDJ, we need to use ASIO4ALL to use them and isn't the best choice...

It's great you are fine with U46DJ, I'm glad for you, but isn't the substitute option of Maya 44 USB yet.

geposted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 11:20 pm
HI GUYS WHY WON'T YOU TRY MAudio Firewire Audiophile 2496 Audio Interface
Features
4 x 6 24-bit/96kHz I/O
2 x 4 analog operation (RCA)
Digital S/PDIF (coaxial) I/O w/ 2-channel PCM
Digital out also supports AC-3/DTS surround sound
Headphone output with dedicated level control
Flexible software-controlled mixing of hardware and software I/O
Aux sends on all channels and aux output assign allows for dedicated headphone mixes and sends to external effects
User-assignable front-panel level control (output, input, software return, aux send)
Zero-latency hardware direct monitoring
Low-latency ASIO software direct monitoring
Momentary switch for A/Bing two software-assignable headphone sources or switching ASIO monitoring on/off
1 x 1 16-channel MIDI I/O
Power on/off switch with indicator LED
Powered via FireWire bus* or included DC power supply
Two convenient high-bandwidth FireWire ports
Rugged steel construction http://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOFWAP2496

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 8:15 am
jojoabellan,

It's a great product but it doesn't have 2 Line Stereo Inputs, it only haves one. This one isn't good for TCVs or TCCDs use.

http://media.zzounds.com/media/brand,zzounds/FireWire_Audiophile_Back30-0ea1b20791dd52d033c262a8395304ba.jpg

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 2:28 pm
YOU CAN PUT 2 INPUT BUT IS GOING TO BE MONO 1 RCA JACK FOR EACH TURNTABLE AND THEN GOING OUT IS GOING TO BE 2 STREO OUT.

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 4:18 pm
TCVs don't work in mono, it must be in stereo to get all the proper functions of TCVs.

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 3:25 am
When will the ESI U46DJ have the nessesary drivers/updates to be used with TCV and VDJ??? I want a card that I can use with my desktop and my laptop so there are VERY few choices. :(

geposted Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 11:57 pm
abc123PRO InfinityMember since 2005
with the emu 1616 where can I plug 2 Technics 1200MK5s also will this work with vdj? and after that
where does everything else come into play with the Numark CM100?

geposted Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 7:36 pm
Yes,

This may work with VDJ and the TTs and Mixer all together.

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 12:25 am

You can also get the new Hercules MK2 console... has ASIO and 2x line in.

Its also built in support for it in Virtual Dj 3.2 - automatically sets in in correct asio mode :)

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 1:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)